I swear I hear this every time I visit a Target, CVS, whatever! I seriously have to stroll down the haircare and/or beauty sections when I visit EVEN if I don’t need anything. It’s bad; I know. I am trying to recover from my PJ ways, but there are so many different products on the market. I’ll definitely purchase a new product if my wallet permits, but the products listed below are some of my favorites. They include:
- Shampoo: L’Oreal EverCurl Hydracharge Shampoo*, Agadir Argan Oil Moisturizing Shampoo*, Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo for blonde/silver hair
- Conditioner/Detangler: Aussie Moist, Clairol Shimmer Lights Conditioner for blonde/silver hair
- Deep Treatments*: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Moisturizing Hair Treatment, Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Treatment, Palmer’s Coconut Oil Protein Pack, SheaMoisture Anti-Breakage Masque
- Leave-ins: Kinky-Curly Knot Today, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream, Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-In*
- Stylers: SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie*, Shea Moisture Curling Gel Souffle, EDEN BodyWorks Curl Defining Creme, SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk
- Oils: Sweet Almond, Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)*, Organic/Extra Virgin Coconut Oil*, Agadir Argan Oil*
- Gels: Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel*, Miss Jessie’s Jelly Soft Curls Gel*, Agadir Argan Oil Gel*
- Refreshers: SheaMoisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist
Unfortunately, I do have all of these products (merp). However, I do NOT use all of them at the same time. I use different combinations for certain styles, etc. I do use shampoo, which I have listed above. Unfortunately, I cannot live on cowashing alone especially after I’ve used Eco Styler Gel for 3+ days in a row. I cowash in between washdays if I need to refresh my curls immediately and if I have little to no product buildup. Other than that, I shampoo once a week to keep my scalp clean. 🙂
Until next time.
Are you a Product Junkie? If so, what are your favorite products? Comment below or send me a picture via Instagram or email!